Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 7th, 2015, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Default Application Form For ASRB Net

Discuss about application form for asrb net here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for application form for asrb net discussion. If you are looking for information on application form for asrb net then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on application form for asrb net, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: application form for asrb net

Hii sir, I Wants to Apply for the ASRB NET Exam Will you Please Provide me the Date of the Availability of the Application form for the ASRB Net Exam ?
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: application form for asrb net

ASRB NET Exam is specific qualifying examination for lecturers and assistant professors in state agricultural universities (SAU's) and other agricultural universities (AU). Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board is tasked with responsibility of conducting this online assessment. National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted in sessions in 55 key disciplines across centers all over India

Eligibility Criteria

Age Lmit:-

A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years as on 01.01.2018. There is no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.

Educational Qualifications:-

A candidate must possess a Master’s degree or equivalent in the concerned Discipline and specialization completed on or before 24.06.2018 from any Indian University.

Examination Pattern

There will be one paper of 150 marks consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions to be solved in 2 (Two) hours. Each question carries one mark. These 150 questions shall be derived from the respective discipline in which the candidate has opted to appear.

1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the NET (I)-2018. There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks.

Minimum marks required for qualifying NET (I)-2018

Category of candidate - Minimum qualifying marks

Un-reserved(UR) 75.0 (50%)
OBC(Non-Creamy layer) 67.5 (45%)
SC / ST/ Divyang 60.0 (40%)

Date of the ARS NET Exam

Apply online 06.02.2018 to 02.03.2018

ARS 2017 (Preliminary) and NET (I) 2018 Date - 06.04.2018 to 13.04.2018

ARS 2017 (Mains) Date - 24.06.2018