Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 9th, 2015, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default pmegp state bank of india

Discuss about pmegp state bank of india here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for pmegp state bank of india discussion. If you are looking for information on pmegp state bank of india then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on pmegp state bank of india, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 17th, 2017, 03:10 PM
jadab meher

sir ,am jadab meher ,frm -sarangpur ,block-rajborasambar,dist-bargarh,state-orissa,am pmegp loan apply,but not reply ,why?
Old March 20th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name Raja Sekhar .I completed my graduation.i like to start a small scale industrie.i need to know how I have to apply for loan amount of ₹ 25 lacks. how I have to apply for PGEGP scheme. Please help me sir.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir im frm sikkim and had applied pmegp loan to start a small business from bmb bank last yr and process is going through but now bank has merge with sbi. Will sbi look after my case? What do I do?
Old April 2nd, 2017, 02:02 PM
sangita gurung

Hello sir im frm sikkim and had applied pmegp loan to start a small business from bmb bank last yr and process is going through but now bank has merge with sbi. Will sbi look after my case? What do I do?
Old April 15th, 2017, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

sir my Bangalore my 1 small bissnes
karat hu mujhe bissnes ur bada ne ke liye pm egp ka lone ki zarurat hai please information dijiye
Old September 18th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Discuss about pmegp state bank of india here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for pmegp state bank of india discussion. If you are looking for information on pmegp state bank of india then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on pmegp state bank of india, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Unable to get loan since 6months...officers saying that they're unable to create loan account under pmegp scheme.kindly please help me to get the loan in above scheme
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Yogesh Patel

Respected sir, myself Yogesh Patel, I want to now about pmegp loan also tell me which business are under this scheme, also I want apply for this so tell the process....