Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 29th, 2016, 03:11 PM

Default getting a 700 on the gmat

Discuss about getting a 700 on the gmat here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for getting a 700 on the gmat discussion. If you are looking for information on getting a 700 on the gmat then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on getting a 700 on the gmat, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 8th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: getting a 700 on the gmat

Can you please tell me steps to get score of 700 in GMAT exam, so that I can implement the same on me?
Old May 8th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: getting a 700 on the gmat

Yes, I will let you know steps to get score of 700 in GMAT exam, so that it would be easy for you to prepare and I hope this process will help you to get such score.

Here are some steps

#1 – Give yourself time to study
There is an old GMAT proverb: “Study for 100 minutes, get nothing from it; study for 200 hours, get GMAT super powers.”

#2 – Get the best study materials possible!
In my opinion, the best materials you can get are the 1) Official GMAT Book, 2) The Official GMATPrep Software and 3) Magoosh

#3 – Study consistently
It’s not just about the amount of time and materials you use to study. It is also about how often and consistently you study.

#4 – Track your mistakes with an error log
It is so critical to track your errors. There are three characteristics that I tracked my errors by: 1) Question Type, 2) Difficulty and 3) What type of error was made (Carelessness, timing, or content)

#5 – Take complete practice tests
It is so critical to take practice tests. A lot of individuals practice the Quant and Verbal portions of tests. However, if you decide to only practice these sections, then your testing session will only last 2.5 hours.

#6 – Understand your weaknesses
By utilizing your error logs and practice tests, you should be able to get a defined profile of your GMAT testing abilities. Analyze your profile and make a list of the areas that you need to focus on and study.

#7 – Understand your weaknesses
This is the final tip and one of the most important. Many individuals that study for the GMAT understand what areas in which they are weak.