Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old July 2nd, 2016, 12:23 PM

Default Sports Star Magazine PDF Download

Discuss about sports star magazine pdf download here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for sports star magazine pdf download discussion. If you are looking for information on sports star magazine pdf download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on sports star magazine pdf download, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 12th, 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: sports star magazine pdf download

Hi buddy here I am looking for Sports Star Magazine in pdf mode so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it , as my friend asking me for it ??
Old April 12th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: sports star magazine pdf download

Sportstar is a bi-weekly sports magazine published in India by the publishers of The Hindu. Its headquarters is in Chennai.

As you are looking for Sports Star Magazine in pdf mode so on your demand I am providing same :

Sports Star Magazine
psv4.userapi.com/c816531/u290282732/docs/3c7e830c1a1d/Sportstar_10-02-2018-swen-world.pdf?extra=cYAn7YSUpYLFCduCbhYJpW5DFVaeNV3jtC 43uIYJbg3mGkuwxj_yGNAuP27riic6r23cPbmxTF9_HpR2ix8p kP9Yi7YbRbUnjKcPcgh01YUlLAQd8in531ylBm20

Sportstar was established in 1978. The magazine covers of international sports, including the FIFA World Cup, UEFA Euro and the Olympics.

It covers sports in India, including coverage of cricket, the unofficial national sport of India. Additional coverage of sports includes football, tennis and Formula One Grand Prix.

Editor Ayon Sengupta

Categories Sports magazine

Frequency Bi-Weekly

Year founded 1978

Country India

Based in Chennai