Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 16th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator

Default AIIMS JE Vacancy

Discuss about aiims je vacancy here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for aiims je vacancy discussion. If you are looking for information on aiims je vacancy then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on aiims je vacancy, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: aiims je vacancy

Can you tell me if there is an opening available for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi as I have missed the chance last time but don’t want to miss it now?
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:58 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: aiims je vacancy

As per my knowledge, there is no opening available for Junior Engineer (Electrical) Post in All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi right now. To apply for it in future follow the below givens steps:

Visit the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Delhi

Click to “AIIMS Recruitments” under “Notices” on the top of the home page

On the new page, you will get the job vacancy details

That page will look like this:

Some of the Jobs available on the Page

Application is invited from eligible candidates for the CONTRACTUAL post which is required for Deptt of Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi

Applications are invited for the post of JRF in the DBT funded project which is required for Dr. BRA IRCH, AIIMS

Recruitment to the Temporary post of Health Assistant which is required for Deptt of Endocrinology & Metabolism, AIIMS

Recruitment to the Temporary/contractual post of Scientist I/Research Officer

Recruitment to the post of Research Officer/Scientist I in AIIMS

Recruitment to the post of SRF/JRF in the DST funded project which is required of Deptt of Biochemistry, AIIMS