Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 16th, 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Anna University Model Question Papers For ME

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the Advanced Computer Architecture of the ME Computer Science of the Anna University ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 16th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Anna University Model Question Papers For ME

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the Advanced Computer Architecture of the ME Computer Science of the Anna University Let me tell you that At present the Question Paper is Not Available Here I am giving you the Syllabus of the Advanced Computer Architecture of the ME Computer Science of the Anna University

Advanced Computer Architecture

UNIT I FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER DESIGN AND ILP 9 Fundamentals of Computer Design - Measuring and Reporting Performance - Instruction Level Parallelism and its Exploitation - Concepts and Challenges -Exposing ILP - Advanced Branch Prediction - Dynamic Scheduling - Hardware-Based Speculation - Exploiting ILP - Instruction Delivery and Speculation - Limitations of ILP - Multithreading

UNIT II MEMORY HIERARCHY DESIGN 9 Introduction - Optimizations of Cache Performance - Memory Technology and Optimizations - Protection: Virtual Memory and Virtual Machines - Design of Memory Hierarchies - Case Studies.

UNIT III MULTIPROCESSOR ISSUES 9 Introduction- Centralized, Symmetric and Distributed Shared Memory Architectures -Cache Coherence Issues - Performance Issues - Synchronization - Models of Memory Consistency - Case Study-Interconnection Networks - Buses, Crossbar and Multi-stage Interconnection Networks

UNIT IV MULTICORE ARCHITECTURES 9 Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Multi-core Architectures - Intel Multicore Architectures - SUN CMP architecture - IBM Cell Architecture. Introduction to Warehouse-scale computersArchitectures- Physical Infrastructure and Costs- Cloud Computing -Case Study- Google Warehouse-Scale Computer.

UNIT V VECTOR, SIMD AND GPU ARCHITECTURES 9 Introduction-Vector Architecture - SIMD Extensions for Multimedia - Graphics Processing Units - Case Studies - GPGPU Computing - Detecting and Enhancing Loop Level Parallelism-Case Studies.

Contact Details
Anna University
12, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message