Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 19th, 2019, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default University of VTU

Hii sir, I Wants to get Admission Into the M.tech Program of the Visvesvaraya Technological University Will you Please Provide me the Information About the M.tech Admission of the University ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 19th, 2019, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: University of VTU

Visvesvaraya Technological University is named after notable Indian engineer, scholar, statesman and the recipient of highest honour Bharata Ratna Sir. M. Visvesvaraya. VTU is an institution that is rich in history, academic excellence, and leadership

The Information About the M.tech Admission of the Visvesvaraya Technological University is given below

Duration : 2 year

Eligibility Criteria

Aeronautical Engineering

Bachelors Degree Engineering in Aeronautical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Industrial Engineering& Management/Industrial Production/ Automobile Engineering or equivalent degree; AMIE in appropriate branch. GATE: ME, EE, EC, CE, PI

Automotive Engineering.
Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engg. / Automobile Engineering / Industrial Production & Engineering / Manufacturing Science & Engineering / Industrial Engineering & Management.

Bio-Medical Electronics and Industrial Instrumentation
Bachelors Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering/ Medical Electronics / Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication or equivalent degree; AMIE in appropriate branch. GATE: EE, EC, IN

For More Information Here I Am Giving Link Of M.tech Admission of the VTU University

vtu.ac.in/pdf/regulation/25a_Eligibility_for_Various_Programms.pdf

Contact Details :
Visvesvaraya Technological University
Address: Jnana Sangama, Machhe, Belgaum, Karnataka 590018
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in