Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old March 13th, 2020, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Default MP Education Portal NTSE Result

I am looking for NTSE Result for MP state so would you plz let me know from where I can collect its result , as my cousin gave this exam and we want to check his result ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 13th, 2020, 11:29 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MP Education Portal NTSE Result

National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) is a national-level scholarship program as well as one of the most prestigious examinations in India at the Secondary school level to identify and recognize students with high intellect and academic talent.

As you want here I am giving below MP state NTSE Result on your demand :

MP state NTSE Result 2018

NTSE Syllabus
First level exam for class 10

PATTERN:

SAT: The syllabus for Mathematics, Science and Social Science is broadly based on the prescribed respective State Board Syllabus from standard 10th class (100 questions in SAT).

MAT: It has 50 question of 50 marks Time allotted is 45 minutes.

Language Test: It contains 50 questions on English Language. State Board books cover a lot. More focus is on vocabulary, grammar and basic understanding. Language in first stage is of qualifying purpose(40% of maximum score) only.
Second level exam for class X

NCERT has announced new pattern for stage 2 exam in December 2017, where each correctly answered question awards the student +1, and there is no negative marking.

PATTERN: Mental Ability test: 100 questions, 100 marks; Language test : No language Test ; Scholastic Aptitude test : 100 questions, 100 marks (40 questions from Science, 20 questions from Mathematics and 40 questions from Social Sciences). In SAT, the Mathematics and Science questions will be asked from the chapters in the syllabus of class 9 and 10. The Social Science questions will also be asked from the class 9 and 10 NCERT textbooks. Language test is only of qualifying purpose(40% of maximum score), its marks are not counted in the merit list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MP state NTSE Result 2018.pdf (1.04 MB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message