Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 16th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator

Default ward quota delhi university

Discuss about ward quota delhi university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ward quota delhi university discussion. If you are looking for information on ward quota delhi university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ward quota delhi university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 13th, 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir my mom is in delhi university non-teaching department. She is in A.C.B.R department as an S.P.A. And i want to take advantage of ward quota.i have commerce with maths.i got 76% in top 4. I just want to know in which colleges i have chance to get admission in b.com(h). I just want to get a idea. Plz give ur approximation that in which college will i get admission with ward quota according to you.plz reply fast..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message