Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 17th, 2015, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default ntpc medical attendance rules

Discuss about ntpc medical attendance rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ntpc medical attendance rules discussion. If you are looking for information on ntpc medical attendance rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ntpc medical attendance rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 25th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ntpc medical attendance rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Discuss about ntpc medical attendance rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ntpc medical attendance rules discussion. If you are looking for information on ntpc medical attendance rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ntpc medical attendance rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Sir, I am a retired PB -4 central Gov't. employee and getting pension. I have CGHS facility for myself and my spouse and was residing outside metros having own dispenser facility.Now I and my spouse are living with my son who is an engineer in NTPC. Now I like to surrender my own medical facility and like to opt ntpc dependents medical facility. My question is that whether I and my spouse are eligible to opt the dependent's medical facility? Please confirm quoting the relevant office memorundum
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message