Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 19th, 2015, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default mdu rohtak year back system

Discuss about mdu rohtak year back system here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for mdu rohtak year back system discussion. If you are looking for information on mdu rohtak year back system then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on mdu rohtak year back system, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 11th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Discuss about mdu rohtak year back system here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for mdu rohtak year back system discussion. If you are looking for information on mdu rohtak year back system then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on mdu rohtak year back system, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Please tell me abut year back re
Old July 2nd, 2016, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the latest rules of year back of mdu in b.tech the latest rules and I am the student of 5 th sem. And I am fail in 2 subjects of 1 st sem. So can I get the admission in 5th sem. Plz rply
Old July 8th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

No , you will have to wait for one year and clear your backlogs even i wil also wait ,,, m1 et ,
Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:16 AM
Unregistered

Is there any year back system for btech students in mdu university? If so at what conditions the year back system is taken in action?
Old December 26th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir do we have to take admission to first year again or we can give exam of the failing subjects only???
Old December 28th, 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
What are the condition and frm which batch it was started
Old April 4th, 2017, 07:04 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the condition and frm which batch it was started
Sir I'm student of b.SC 1st year , have reapear in three subjects can I, take admission in 2nd year.. ?
Old May 10th, 2017, 12:19 AM
Naushad Alam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me abut year back re
Sir I want to know those student taka admission Dec-2016 in b.tech.if student does not clear 50%paper those student year back in your paper
Old September 15th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am in 5th Sem and I have 1 re in ET can I promote in 5th sem