Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 19th, 2015, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default IITB Software Download

Discuss about iitb software download here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for iitb software download discussion. If you are looking for information on iitb software download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on iitb software download, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: iitb software download

Hi buddy here I am looking for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) software engineer recruitment exam question paper to preparation of this exam so will you plz tell me from where I can do download it ??
Old April 12th, 2018, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: iitb software download

As you are looking for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) software engineer recruitment exam question paper, so on your demand I am providing same :

Present ages of Nirmal and Shyam are in the ratio of 5:4 respectively. Three years hence, the
ratio of their ages will become 11:9 respectively. What is Shyam's present age in years?
A. 28 B. 27 C. 26 D. 24
The sum of ages of 5 children born at the intervals of 3 years each is 50years. Find out the age of
the youngest child?
A. 6years B. 5years C. 4years D. 3years
My brother is 3 years elder to me. My father was 28 years of age when my sister was born while
my mother was 26 years of age when I was born. If my sister was 4years of age when my brother
as born, then what was the age of my father when my brother was born?
A. 35years B. 34years C. 33years D. 32years
The age of father 10years ago was thrice the age of his son. Ten years hence, father's age will be
twice that of his son. What is the ratio of their present ages?
A. 7:3 B. 3:7 C. 9:4 D. 4:9
The ages of two persons differ by 16 years. 6 years ago, the elder one was 3times as old as the
younger one. What are their present ages of the elder person?
A. 10 B. 20 C. 30 D. 40
Sandeep's age after six years will be three-seventh of his father's age. Ten years ago the ratio of
their ages was 1:5. What is Sandeep's father's age at present?
A. 30years B. 40years C. 50years D. 60years
Mr. Thomas invested an amount of Rs. 13,900 divided in two different schemes A and B at the
simple interest rate of 14% p.a. and 11% p.a. respectively. If the total amount of simple interest
earned in 2 years be Rs. 3508, what was the amount invested in Scheme B?
A. Rs6400 B. Rs6500 C. Rs7200 D. Rs7500
The compound interest on Rs. 30,000 at 7% per annum is Rs. 4347. The period (in years) is:
A. 2 .0 B. 2.5 C. 3.0 D. 4.0
The difference between simple interest and compound on Rs. 1200 for one year at 10% per
annum reckoned half-yearly is
A. Rs2.50 B. Rs3.0 C. Rs3.75 D. Rs4.0
10. A fruit seller had some apples. He sells 40% apples and still has 420 apples. Originally, he had:
A. 588 apples B. 600 apples C. 672 apples D. 700 apples
11. What percentage of numbers from 1 to 70 have 1 or 9 in the unit's digit?
A. 1 B. 14 C. 20 D. 21

Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB) software engineer recruitment exam question paper