Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 23rd, 2015, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university

Discuss about direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university discussion. If you are looking for information on direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 1st, 2016, 03:05 PM
Kainath shaikh

[Hi just wanted to know can we directly appear for tyba if yes then plz tell me the procedure of so plz plz plz do asap
Old September 3rd, 2016, 03:53 PM
NISHIKANT

Thumbs up Re: direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university

I have comple my hsc on 2008 year. Now i want to take direct admission for T.Y B.A in mumbai university.
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neetu View Post
Discuss about direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university discussion. If you are looking for information on direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on direct tyba after hsc from mumbai university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Can i do direct tyba after hsc
Old December 8th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I want direct tyba after hsc from Mumbai university