Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 25th, 2015, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Default Ebook for IAS free download pdf

Discuss about ebook for ias free download pdf here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ebook for ias free download pdf discussion. If you are looking for information on ebook for ias free download pdf then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ebook for ias free download pdf, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 13th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ebook for ias free download pdf

Hi buddy I want to do Download Free E-Books for UPSC IAS Exams preparation so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
Old April 13th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ebook for ias free download pdf

As you want here I am giving below link from where you can do download E-Books for UPSC IAS Exams preparation

E-Books for UPSC IAS Exams
iasexamportal.com/civilservices/ebook

UPSC Syllabus for Paper I – (200 marks) Duration: Two hours (Counted for the merit rank in the Prelims)

Current events of national and international importance.
History of India and Indian National Movement.
Indian and World Geography – Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization.
General Science.

UPSC Syllabus for Paper II- (200 marks) Duration: Two hours (Not counted for the merit rank in Prelims but a qualifying Paper; just needs 33% marks)

Comprehension.
Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
Decision-making and problem-solving.
General mental ability.
Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level).