I am looking for the syllabus of Syllabus S.Y.B.Sc (CS) for Mumbai University.
The syllabus of S.Y.B.Sc (CS) for Mumbai University is as follows:
1. Fundamentals – Sets and subsets, Operations on sets, Sequences, Division in the integers, Mathematical structures.
2. Logic – Propositions and Logical operations, Conditional Statements, Methods of proof, mathematical induction.
3. Counting – Permutations, Combinations, The pigeonhole principle, elements of probability, recurrence relations.
4. Relations and Digraphs – Product sets and partitions, relations and digraphs, paths in relations and digraphs, properties of relations, equivalence relations, computer
representation of relations and digraphs, manipulation of relations, Transitive closure and Warshalls algorithm.
5. Functions – Functions for computer science, permutation functions, growth of functions
6. Semi groups and groups – Binary operations, semi groups, products and quotients of semi groups, groups, Products and quotients of groups.
7. Languages and finite state machines – Languages, representation of special languages and grammars, Finite state machines, Semi groups , machines and languages, machines
and regular languages.
8. Groups and coding – Coding of binary information and error detection Decoding and error correction.
For the complete syllabus click on the attachment
MU Syllabus S.Y.B.Sc (CS)