Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 4th, 2013, 09:13 AM
N saigal

Default UPSC Central Police Forces Exam

Sir I am looking to apply for the Union Public Service Commission Central Police Forces Exam so please can you give me the date of exam and provide me the syllabus of the exam?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: UPSC Central Police Forces Exam

Hello sir, I want notification for UPSC Central Police Forces Exam. Will you please give me PDF for notification of UPSC Central Police Forces Exam?
Old February 8th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: UPSC Central Police Forces Exam

The UPSC is organised Central Police Forces Exam. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is released a notification for Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam.

Sorry to say you but new notification is does not announced by Union Public Service Commission for Central Police Forces exam.

Here I’m giving you last year exam notification of Union Public Service Commission for Central Police Forces exam.

The exam will be conducted at various centers across the nation.

The Union Public Service Commission was hold a Written Examination on 23rd July 2017 for recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).

The Examination was held in accordance with the Rules for the Examination published by Ministry of Home Affairs in the Gazette of India dated 12th April 2017

Notification of UPSC Central Police Forces Exam

Important dates:

Date of Notification 12/04/2017
Date of Commencement of Examination 23/07/2017
Duration of Examination One Day
Last Date for Receipt of Applications 05/05/2017 - 6:00pm
Date of Upload 12/04/2017

Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants

Age Limits
A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years

Educational Qualifications:
Candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification

Here is PDF for notification of UPSC Central Police Forces Exam:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification of UPSC Central Police Forces Exam.pdf (254.1 KB, 0 views)