Go Back   2018 2019 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 19th, 2016, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Default equivalent certificate from osmania university

Discuss about equivalent certificate from osmania university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for equivalent certificate from osmania university discussion. If you are looking for information on equivalent certificate from osmania university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on equivalent certificate from osmania university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here
Old August 31st, 2016, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I've completed my B.E civil from vtu university karnataka belgaum and I'd like to take admn in M.E in your university so someone said me to take equivalent certificate from ur university so what procedure I've to follow
Sponsored Links
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:04 PM
Vandana

I've completed my B.E civil from svu university tirupati and I'd like to take admn in M.E in chit college so someone said me to take equivalent certificate from ur university so what procedure I've to follow
If any answers , Please mail me to Vandu.choudhary@gmail.com
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Discuss about equivalent certificate from osmania university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for equivalent certificate from osmania university discussion. If you are looking for information on equivalent certificate from osmania university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on equivalent certificate from osmania university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.

What is this certificate about.? And how can I apply for it.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: equivalent certificate from osmania university

Hi,

I would like to understand the process of applying for equivalence certificate online.. is there an online process through which i can apply for it as am currently in Canada. Please respond @ sarmasubramanyam@gmail.com