Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 13th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Default equivalent certificate from bharathiar university

Discuss about equivalent certificate from bharathiar university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for equivalent certificate from bharathiar university discussion. If you are looking for information on equivalent certificate from bharathiar university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on equivalent certificate from bharathiar university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2016, 10:13 PM
DELLANEBY

Default Re: equivalent certificate from bharathiar university

Im a graduate from bharthiar university in cpop (correspondence).now i d like to do M.A.Eng lit in kerala.Do i need equivalency certificate for it?Secondly,how to apply for and when will i get my equivalency certificate?if could reply me soon it would be really helpful for me.
Old November 17th, 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Am complete my ug degree b.sc biochemistry.after I have b.end.then I will did my m.sc biochemistry in coop.now I am not eligible for write tet.and very low vacancies in trb that also some time only.I have a biggest problem now.what I do with my degree.if out university gave equivalent certificate means that is very useful to me.for my some friends also did like me only.please give a good reply for our bright future sir.
Old December 26th, 2016, 05:36 PM
unregistered

Now I am studying in Parks College(autonomous),Tiruppur affiliated to Bharathiar university. I had completed first Sem here. I would like to continue my studies in Alagappa Govt Arts College from next semester. Coming to Know about the vacant from alagappa college, I have admited there. They required equivalent and NoC Certificate from Bharathiar University. What is procedure to get these documents from university... My college didn't gave guidance to me.
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I did Bsc Applied science - Computer technology from Barathiyar Univ
Now trying to pursue B.ed. and I need a equivalent degree cert. from the Univ. I want to know if I can do B.ed in physics or in Computer science.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:26 PM
Nawaf

I completed my degree in bharathiyar university
I need to do MBA in kannur university they asking equivalency certificate
Old June 16th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Sugantha Saul

Thumbs up Re: equivalent certificate from bharathiar university

For an appointment of an assistant Professor in zoology in an aided college affiliated in Bharthidasan University, I need a clarification that whether en equivalence certificate is to be given for M.Sc., Biochemistry(Bharathiar University) to M.Sc., Zoology (Bharathiar University)
Old September 21st, 2021, 08:01 AM
Deepana

Greeting .
I have completed B.A.English for global business context at Dr.G.R.Damodaran college of science,coimbatore, in the year 2016 to 2018 i wished to join B.ed but for that i need equivalent certificate and i couldnt get that time so I studied M.A.English literature at Mahendra arts and science college ,Namakkal, in the year 2019 to 2021.Now I would like to join B.ed as teaching for kids is my passion .
So I would like to know whether I can get equivalent certificate for my U.G.course (B.A.English for global business context)
Kindly waiting for your response .Thank you sir/madam
Old June 2nd, 2022, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: equivalent certificate from bharathiar university

How I get Norms certificate from Bharathiar university, cbe for P.hd
Old June 17th, 2022, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

iwant the certificate