Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 9th, 2016, 12:13 PM

Default previous papers (fully solved) of ssc combined graduate level prelims exam

Discuss about previous papers (fully solved) of ssc combined graduate level prelims exam here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for previous papers (fully solved) of ssc combined graduate level prelims exam discussion. If you are looking for information on previous papers (fully solved) of ssc combined graduate level prelims exam then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on previous papers (fully solved) of ssc combined graduate level prelims exam, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 27th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: previous papers (fully solved) of ssc combined graduate level prelims exam

i m also facing last atpetmt, but i will give exam in may prelims ,give me a proper strategy to crack prelims and mains. i am also facing troubled in comprehension and reasoning especially in english. give me advice. u accept me ur sisya. give me a chart plan of study of 2 year for prelims and mains crack. i from nalanda. but lived in delhi but that time i m facing maintal circus. i graduate bhu . plz sir help me. my mobile no is ,and that time i in rachi because my father working in jharkhand secretariat. plz help me for my dream .OM SAI RAM
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message