Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 10th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default IGNOU nursing books

Can I do the PDF File of nursing books PDF File from net of Indira Gandhi National Open University because I have need of this course books so want to do download its from net so ask you about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 11th, 2012, 04:34 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IGNOU nursing books

You want to know the books of IGNOU nursing section, so here I am providing with the required information of the same:
IGNOU is a distance learning university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. Named after former Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, the university was established in 1985 with a budget of 2000 crore, when the Parliament of India passed the Indira Gandhi National Open University Act, 1985 (IGNOU Act 1985).IGNOU is one of the excellent University in India. IGNOU is run by Central Government of India. It is also internationally recognizing University. It is the largest distance learning Distance University in the world with over 3,500,000 students was founded to impart education by means of distance and open education, provide higher education opportunities particularly to the disadvantaged segments of society, to encourage, coordinate and set standards for distance and open education in India and strengthen the human resources of India through education.
For information on the books of nursing of IGNOU I am uploading a PDF file which you are free to download:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IGNOU books information 1.pdf (1.43 MB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message