Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 21st, 2013, 05:02 PM
vasant ghunage

Default Entrance UGC Net

Can I get the entrance exam time table from net of university grants commission please tell me about this because I want to get its entrance exam time table for know about its exam schedule so please tell me can I get its admit card from net
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Entrance UGC Net

The University Grants Commission announces (UGC) holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) online application form 2013 soon. The Online Application Form 2013 of the UGC NET will be soon available on the UGC website when it will be declared. The candidates need to fill their online application form by registering online & downloading it from the official website of the UGC.
Here are the simple steps for getting UGC NET Application Form 2013.
1) Open the official website of the UGC.
2) Now go to the link National Eligibility Test (NET) present on the left side of the home page of the website.
NET Exam Schedule
3) A new page is open now if you are already register for the site then login and fill your UGC NET online application form 2013 and if you are not already register then firstly you have to register yourself here and then you are able to fill the UGC NET online application form 2013.
4) After fill your UGC NET online application form 2013 take the printout or download the online application form (two copies), attendance Slip (one copy) and admission card (one copy) on separate A-4 size paper.
5) Follow the all instruction given to the candidates for filling the UGC NET online application form 2013.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message