Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 28th, 2013, 03:41 PM
PRASENJIT DEY.

Default Preparation for GCET

Provide me question type of Gujarat Common entrance test exam to do prepation because I want to do participate in the Gujarat Common entrance test exam so for do prepation of its exam so ask you about this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 30th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Preparation for GCET

I am giving you the type of questions which are asked in Gujarat Common entrance test exam.

The duration of the exam is 80 minutes, which is an hour and 20 minutes.

Questions are asks in four sections in the exam which are Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Analytical & Logical Reasoning and General Knowledge.

Quantitative Aptitude
This section had 30 questions. The areas from which the questions appeared were Mensuration, Permutations and Combinations, Numbers, Time, Speed and Distance, Indices and Surds, Quadratic equations , Profit and loss, Percentages, Partnerships, Time and Work, Ratio and Proportion, Mixtures and Alligations, etc. This section was quite easy in nature.

Verbal Ability
The number of questions was 20. This section had a mix of questions on English Usage and Reading Comprehension. Reading Comprehension passages were quite small and the questions were direct and easy. In the English Usage area, the questions asked include, Sentence correction - use proper phrase, Tenses, Since and for, Prepositions, Tenses etc.

Analytical & Logical Reasoning
This section had 30 questions. The topics from which the questions appeared were Series, Direction Sense, Arrangements, Statements & Assumptions, Statements & Conclusions, Comparisons, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Letter Analogies, Odd man out, Venn Diagrams, etc.

General Knowledge
This section had 20 questions. The questions were both on static GK as well as current affairs. The questions were asked from almost all the topics under the sun such as Politics, Banking, Science, Mythology, Cricket, Economics etc.

For more detail you can ask me any time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message