Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 29th, 2013, 02:35 PM
S.Victor General

Default Vanasthali Textiles Delhi

I want to know abut the products of Vanasthali Textiles and contact details so I ask you about this so please give me the information of the same?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vanasthali Textiles Delhi

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Vanasthali Textile Industries Limited that is Located in Delhi ?
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Vanasthali Textiles Delhi

Vanasthali Textile Industries Limited was set up in 1991 and started commercial production in April 1993. Built on an extensive area of 74178 sq. mtrs.The plant has the most modern and specialized machinery and equipment.Committed to quality and customer service, Vanasthali can easily boast of the most qualified team of engineers and a competent research and development department

product

Bath Towel
- Hand Towel
- Wash Towel
- Beach Towel
- Gym Towel
- Pool Towel
- Bath Ropes
- Bath Mats

As you Asking for the Information About the Vanasthali Textile Industries Limited that is Located in Delhi Let me tell you that Vanasthali Textile Industries Limited is not Located in Delhi It is Located in Alwar Rajasthan the Contact details Are given below

Contact Details
REGISTERED OFFICE & FACTORY
F-3-5, RIICO INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, VIGYAN NAGAR, SHAHJAHANPUR-301706 DISTT. ALWAR STATE - RAJASTHAN INDIA