Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old February 1st, 2013, 04:26 PM
Cectbluence

Default PMT Seats

please give me information for eligibility for pmt. And also informed me about seats in banaras hindu university for pmt.?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PMT Seats

Hii sir, I Wants to give the AIPMT Examination Will you Please provide me the Total Number of Admission Seats in the Medical Colleges through AIPMT Exam ?
Old May 13th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: PMT Seats

As you Asking for the Total Number of Admission Seats in the Medical Colleges through AIPMT Exam let me tell you that the AIPMT Exam is Replaced With the NEET Exam

the Total Number of Admission Seats in the Medical Colleges through NEET Exam is 63835 the Details of the NEET Exam is As Follow

Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to conduct NEET 2017 on May 7 in pen paper mode. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) – 2017 is scheduled to be conducted in 104 cities across 2200 examination centres. Admission to all the medical/dental institutes

Eligibility Criteria

Nationality: Must be of Indian Nationality.

Age: The candidate should be at least 17 years old at the time of admission.

Upper Age Limit: As per latest development on NEET age limit case, there will not be any upper age limit.

Educational Qualifications: The applicants should have qualified 10+2 with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics and any other elective subject with English at a level, not less than the core course as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT). Otherwise, the applicants should have passed B.Sc Examination of an Indian University with not less than 2 of the following subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Botany/Zoology and Biotechnology.

Examination Pattern :

Details
Day of Examination May 7, 2017
Mode of Examination Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
Types of Questions Multiple Choice Questions
Exam Duration 3 hours
Number of Questions 180 Questions
Distribution of Questions 45 Questions each from Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Zoology.

Application Fees :

Category Application Fee
1 General/OBC Category Rs. 1400
2 SC/ST/PH Rs. 750