Go Back   2018 2019 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 7th, 2016, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default medium of instruction letter from mumbai university

Discuss about medium of instruction letter from mumbai university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for medium of instruction letter from mumbai university discussion. If you are looking for information on medium of instruction letter from mumbai university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on medium of instruction letter from mumbai university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here
Old October 19th, 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered - Nimit

Default Re: medium of instruction letter from mumbai university

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh View Post
Discuss about medium of instruction letter from mumbai university here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for medium of instruction letter from mumbai university discussion. If you are looking for information on medium of instruction letter from mumbai university then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on medium of instruction letter from mumbai university, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
I completed my Bachelor of Commerce degree from Mumbai University Distance Education in April 2010. I am applying for further education wherein i need some documentation that my medium of instruction was english. How can i obtain that? What are the sources? Is there any such documentation on university's website? Looking forward to hear your views.
Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2018, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: medium of instruction letter from mumbai university

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered - Nimit View Post
I completed my Bachelor of Commerce degree from Mumbai University Distance Education in April 2010. I am applying for further education wherein i need some documentation that my medium of instruction was english. How can i obtain that? What are the sources? Is there any such documentation on university's website? Looking forward to hear your views.
im in the same situation. how did you sort it out please? i can't visit kalina in person