Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 7th, 2016, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default south indian bank campus recruitment

Discuss about south indian bank campus recruitment here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for south indian bank campus recruitment discussion. If you are looking for information on south indian bank campus recruitment then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on south indian bank campus recruitment, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: south indian bank campus recruitment

Hi I am interested in having the sample question paper for the campus recruitment examination held by South Indian Bank?
Old May 26th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: south indian bank campus recruitment

The sample question paper for the campus recruitment examination held by South Indian Bank is as given below:

Directions (1- 5) : Study the following information carefully and answer he given questions: Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, V, W and Y are sitting around a square table in such a way that four of them sit at four corners of the square while four fit in the middle of each of the four sides. The ones who sit at the four corners face the centre while those who sit in the middle of the sides face outside. P who faces the centre sits third to the right of V. T, who faces the centre, is not an immediate neighbour of V. Only one person sits between V and, W. S sits second to right of Q. Q faces he centre. R is not an immediate neighbour of P.

1. Who sits second to the left of Q ?
(1) V
(2) P
(3) T
(4) Y
(5) Cannot be determined

2. What is the position of T with respect to V ?
(1) Fourth to the left
(2) Second to the left
(3) Third to the left
(4) Third to the right
(5) Second to the right

3. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
(1) R
(2) W
(3) V
(4) S
(5)Y

4. Which of the following will come in place of the question mark based upon the given seating arrangement? WP T R QW RS ?
(1) YT
(2) V Y
(3) VQ
(4) PY
(5) QV

5. Which of the following is true regarding R ?
(1) R is an immediate neighbour of V
(2) R faces the centre
(3) R sits exactly between T and S
(4) Q sits third to left of R
(5) None is true

Directions (6 -10) : Study the following information to answer the given questions : In a certain code 'a friend of m i n e' is written as '4 9 16' 'mine lots of m e t a l' is written as ' 3 1 0 9' and 'a piece of m e t a l' is written as '7 1 6 3'.

6. What is the code for 'piece' ?
(1) 3
(2) 6
(3) 1
(4) 7
(5) Cannot be determined

7. What does '9' stand for ?
(1) of
(2) mine
(3) friend
(4) lots
(5) metal

8. Which of the following may represent 'a pleasure of mine' ?
(1) 6309
(2) 5216
(3) 9216
(4) 3694
(5) 5041

9. What does '0' stand for ?
(1) mine
(2) metal
(3) of
(4) lots
(5) a

10. '8 7 3' would mean
(1) a metal piece
(2) metal for friend
(3) piece of advise
(4) friend of mine
(5) large metal piece

Directions (11 -16) : Study the following information to answer the given questions : Twelve people are sitting in two parallel rows containing six people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1, P, Q, R, S, T and V are seated and all of them are facing south. In row-2, A, B, C, D, E and F are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each membe r seated in a row faces another membe r of the other row. A sits third to right of D. Neither A nor D sits at extreme ends. T faces D. V does not face A and V does not sit at any of the extreme ends. V is not an immediate neighbour of T. B sits at one of the extreme ends. Only two people sit between B and E. E does not face V. T w o persons sit between R and Q. R is not an immediate neighbour of T. C does not face V. P is not an immediate neighbour of R.

11. Who amongst the following sit at extreme ends of the rows ?
(1) B, E
(2) S, T
(3) P, R
(4) B, F
(5) None of these

12. W h o amongst the following faces A ?
(1) R
(2) T
(3) P
(4) Q.
(5) S

13. How many persons are seated between T and S ?
(1) One
(2) Two
(3) Three
(4) Four
(5) None

14. P is related to V in the same way as C is related to F. To which of the following is E related to. following the same pattern ?
(1) B
(2) D
(3) C
(4) A
(5) None of these

15. Which of the following is true regarding F ?
(1) F sits second to right of C
(2) F is not an immediate neighbour of A
(3) F sits third to left of D
(4) F sits at one of the extreme ends of the line
(5) F faces V

16. Who amongst the following sits exactly between P and Q ?
(1) R
(2) V
(3) S
(4) T
(5) Cannot be determined

Directions (18-21) : Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and ----
Give answer (1) if the data in statement I a lone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (2) if the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (3) if the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (4) if the data even in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
Give answer (S) if the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

17. W ho amongst L, M, N, O and P is the shortest.
I. O is shorter than P but taller than N .
II. M is not as tall as L.

18. Are all the five friends viz. Leena, Arriit, Arun, Ali and Ken who are seated around a circular table facing the centre?
I. Leena sits second to left of Amit. Amit faces the centre. Arun sits second to right of Leena.
II. Ali sits third to the left of Ken. Ken faces the centre. Amit sits to the immediate left of Ali but Ken is not an immediate neighbour of Amit.

19. Is T grandmother of Q?
I. P is the mother of Q. Q is the son of R. R is the son of T.
II. L is father of N and N is daughter of T.

20. Point A is towards which direction from point B?
I. If a person w a l k s 4m to -wards the north from point A, and takes two consecutive right turns, each after walking 4 m, he would reach point C, which is 8m away from point B.
II. Point D is 2m towards the east of point A and 4m towards the west of point B.

21. How many brothers does Bhar - at have?
I. Shiela, the mother of Bharat has only three children.
II. Meena, the grandmother of Bharat has only one granddaughter