Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 7th, 2016, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default delhi university mlib

Discuss about delhi university mlib here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for delhi university mlib discussion. If you are looking for information on delhi university mlib then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on delhi university mlib, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 27th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: delhi university mlib

I want to get admission in : M.Lib.Sc in Delhi University so can you please tell me the Intake and the eligibility criteria for admission?
Old May 27th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: delhi university mlib

The Department Of Library And Information Science, Delhi University offers Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.) program.

Master of Library Science: M.Lib.Sc

Duration : One Year (full-time) Course of Two Semesters

Intake :

46 seats (including candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Schedules Tribes and OBC candidates) are divided equally under Category-I and Category-II.

Admission to Category-I is on the basis of Merit (Direct Admission) and Category-II through Entrance Test.

However, the intake of the Foreign Students (Maximum 4) will be in addition to the prescribe intake of 46 seats.

Break-up of seats:

(a) Total seats available for Category -I (23 Seats ): General (12), Scheduled Castes (03), Scheduled Tribe(02), OBC( 06) and

(b) Total Seats available for Category -II (23 Seats): General ( 12), Scheduled Castes (03), Scheduled Tribes(02), OBC(06).

Admission Eligibility:

Category -I: Admission through Entrance Test

Bachelor's Degree examination under (10+2+3) pattern of education from University of Delhi or any other equivalent examination with 50% or above marks in aggregate;

Or

B.L.I.Sc., or B.Lib.Sc., Course from recognized University or any equivalent examination with 55% or above marks in aggregate; and

Category -II: Direct Admission i.e. Minimum Marks Requirement without Entrance Test

B.L.I.Sc. or B.Lib.Sc. from the University of Delhi only with 60% or above marks in aggregate; and

Age Requirements: Applicant must be 21 years of age on the 1st October of the year in which he/she seeks admission to the course.

Contact-

Department Of Library And Information Science
II Floor, Tutorial Building, University of Delhi , Delhi-110 007
Telefax : 011-27666656(O)
Email : office@libinfosci.du.ac.in