Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 7th, 2016, 05:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default nit jalandhar phd admissions

Discuss about nit jalandhar phd admissions here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for nit jalandhar phd admissions discussion. If you are looking for information on nit jalandhar phd admissions then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on nit jalandhar phd admissions, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: nit jalandhar phd admissions

I need 2017-18 PHD Program Admission Notification issued by Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar?
Old June 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: nit jalandhar phd admissions

Don’t worry I will get the Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar, 2017-18 PHD Program Admission Notification so that you can check it easily.

Dates

Last date for submission of Applications 22.05.2017

Display of list of eligible candidates 26.05.2017

Written Test (in the respective Department. Reporting time 9:00 AM) 19.07.2017

Display of list of candidates eligible for presentation& interaction 19.07.2017 by 4:00 PM in the respective departments

Presentation/interactionby the candidates who have qualified the test 20.07.2017and 21.07.2017

Display of list of selected candidates 26.07.2017

Deposition of fee&Registration 27.07.2017

Last date of deposition of fee, registrationand commencement of classes 31.07.2017

Reservation
The reservation rules will be followed as per Government of India guidelines prevailing at the time of admission, at the Institute level (i.e. 50.5% for General, 27% for OBC, 15% for SC and 7.5% for ST category). The reservation shall be observed at Institute level and not at individual department level.

Admission procedure
Short listing of candidates shall be done by Departmental Admission Committee for the process of “presentation and interaction” for the applicants.

For this purpose, a screening test shall be conducted by the respective departments.

Only those applicants who score marks above the cutoff of 40%, i.e. 24 marks out of 60 for General category candidates, and 35% i.e. 21 out of 60 for SC/ST/OBC candidates in the screening test shall be eligible for presentation and interaction process.

Marks obtained in the screening test shall not be counted for preparation of final merit list of the successful candidates

For full information please check the file

Address:-
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
N.I.T. Post Office, G T Road, Jalandhar, Punjab 144011

Phone:-
0181 269 0301
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2017-18 PHD Program Admission Notification.pdf (307.6 KB, 0 views)