Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 8th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Default amet university sports

Discuss about amet university sports here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for amet university sports discussion. If you are looking for information on amet university sports then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on amet university sports, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: amet university sports

My self Shubham and I’m looking for latest event information related to sports fest organized by AMET University, here can you please get updates?
Old May 26th, 2017, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: amet university sports

Hello! Shubham I would like to inform you that AMET University not yet announced any event information related to sports fest and here I will get updates to you.

Here is the procedure to check the updates

Visit official site of AMET University
There at middle page
You can see section of upcoming events
Then click on it a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily

AMET University, events

Right now I have this latest details announce by them

An Awareness Programme organised by Health Education Economic Development (HEED) for Fishermen Community Welfare to be held at Shri Janakiraman Auditorium on 09.05.2017 at 3.00 pm.

Dept. of Physical Education organised Valedictory function of Free Summer Coaching Cricket/Swimming Camp for School Students to be held at Shri Janakiraman Auditorium on 09.05.2017 at 3.45 pm

AMET Centre for Spoken Tutorial organized Spoken English for School Students in the age group of 5th Standard to College held from 12.05.2017 to 20.05.2017

Department of Information Technology organised Summer Coaching for School Students age group of 8-15 years from 15.05.2017 to 18.05.2017

IQAC and Centre for Research organise National Conference on The Importance of Research Methodology in Doctoral Research

National Workshop on Tools and Techniques for the Scientific and Technical Writing organised by IQAC and Centre for Research

Address:-
AMET University
Plot No.135, East Coast Road, Kanathur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603112

Phone:-
044 2747 2905