Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 11th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Default Download MP PET Answer Key

Discuss about download mp pet answer key here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for download mp pet answer key discussion. If you are looking for information on download mp pet answer key then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on download mp pet answer key, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: download mp pet answer key

Hi buddy here I am looking for process to do download MP PET exam Answer Key , so will you plz let me know about it as my cousin asking me for it ??
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: download mp pet answer key

As you want here I am telling process to do download MP PET Answer Key

Go on MP Vyapam Official website of the State

Go to the link which says “Download Answer Key” choose Paper 1, 2, 3, 4 & Set A, B, C, D

Download the preferable set and proceed to open it in the PDF reader if key is in PDF file format

Now compare or tally the answers and get the approximate/close/exact marks your might be scoring

Simply take the print out if you find any difficulty to check.

Exam Pattern:

Types of questions are objective only. And the duration of exam is 3 hours.

Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. And of which 100 questions are from mathematics and 50 questions from physics and 50 questions from chemistry.

No negative marking for any wrong attempt.The marking scheme is +1 for correct answers and 0 for the incorrect answer.

English is the medium of instruction.

Syllabus:

MATHEMATICS- algebra, integral calculus, linear programming, statistics, trigonometry, and vector algebra

PHYSICS- speed and velocity, electromagnetism, electric power, reflection refraction, wave nature of light and periodic motion

CHEMISTRY- equilibrium, chemical kinetic, chemical bond, structure of atom, solutions, solid state, thermodynamics, organic chemistry.