Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 12th, 2016, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator

Default how to get into iim indore

Discuss about how to get into iim indore here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for how to get into iim indore discussion. If you are looking for information on how to get into iim indore then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on how to get into iim indore, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: how to get into iim indore

Hi I am interested in having the details of the eligibility as well as the admission process for getting into Indian Institute of Management, Indore?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 5th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: how to get into iim indore

Built up in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM-I) is the sixth IIM to be founded by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.IIM Indore is enrolled as a Society under Societies Registration Act, 1973. The organization opened a grounds in Mumbai in 2011 where it offers its two-year leader PGP program. The significant projects offered by IIM-I are:

Getting into IIM Indore

IIM-I Results Accepted

For PGPM

Residential Candidates (in India) - CAT

Universal Candidate (outside India) - GMAT (and TOEFL if the medium of study has not been English)

For EPGP - CAT/GMAT

For FPM - Application Based

For IPM

Local Candidates - Aptitude Test composed by IIM-I

The fitness test is of target sort.

There will be two segments specifically Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability.

There will be a sum of 100 inquiries with a period term of 2 hours.

Each question conveys 4 marks. There is a negative stamping of 1 check.

Worldwide Candidates - SAT

IIM-I Eligibility

Qualification for PGPM

The applicant must hold a four year certification, with no less than half stamps or an identical CGPA. The hopeful may have an identical capability perceived by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Competitors showing up for the last year four year college education/identical capability examination and the individuals who have finished the degree necessity and are anticipating results can likewise apply. The competitor is required to have gotten no less than half checks or proportional till the latestexamination.

Qualification for EPGP

The hopeful must hold a four year college education, with no less than half checks or an equal CGPA. The applicant may have a proportionate capability perceived by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.

Over 5 years of post-capability administrative/proficient work experience is likewise required.

Qualification for FPM

Graduate degree in any train, with no less than 55 for every penny marks and no less than half checks at Bachelors' degree level.

Or, on the other hand

Five year/four year Integrated Masters' Degree program in any train, with no less than 55 percent marks

Or, then again

Proficient capabilities like CA, ICWA, CS with no less than 55 percent marks and no less than half checks at Bachelors' degree level.

Or, then again

4 year/8 semester Bachelor's degree with no less than 60 percent imprints or proportionate review point normal

Qualification for IPM

The applicant more likely than not passed Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 Level/identical examination from any of the perceived Central or State or International sheets..

Applicants showing up or anticipating comes about for the last examination of Higher Secondary/XII Std./+2 level/equal can likewise apply. The hopefuls need to secure least stamps i.e. 60% for General and NCOBC or 55% for SC, ST and DA.

IIM-I Admission Procedure

For PGPM Program

There are 2 organizes that a competitor experiences before getting chose for IIM-Indore PGPM Program.

The primary stage is showing up for the CAT Exam directed by the IIMs (GMAT for the universal competitors).

On clearing the required shorts and the composite score, a hopeful is required the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI).The competitor applying through GMATmust give 3 letters of approval from individuals who know the applicant nearly for scholarly and expert approval.

IIM Indore affirmation handle PGPM | CL Research

For EPGP Program

The competitors will be shortlisted in light of the CAT or GMAT exam score.

Shortlisted competitors will be required an individual meeting. The last choice may be founded on the CAT or GMAT score (as material), past scholarly execution, work understanding and the meeting.

IIM Indore affirmation prepare EPGP | CL Research

For FPM Program

Applications for admissions to the Fellow Program in Management (FPM) are welcomed through a promotion. Competitors will be shortlisted in light of their application and profile.

Shortlisted competitors show up for a Briefing and Written Test

Preparation - Candidates are informed about the structure of the FPM program

Composed Test - Two hour test covering Analytical capacity and Research composing

Hopefuls are additionally shortlisted in light of the composed test.

Shortlisted competitors are required a series of individual meeting and further assessment at IIM-Indore grounds. The last determination is made on the premise of the meeting.

IIM Indore affirmation handle FPM | CL Research

For FPM Program

Competitors are shortlisted for the Aptitude Test on the premise of their application.

A legitimacy rundown is produced in light of the Aptitude Test scores. On the premise of the legitimacy list, applicants are required a series of individual meeting.

IIM Indore confirmation handle IPM | CL Research

IIM-I Eligibility And Selection Criteria For PGPM At IIM-I

IIM-I waitlists applicants on the premise of the CAT score, past scholastic execution, and other criteria said underneath.

The minimumCAT percentiles required to be considered for an IIM-I call have been given underneath:

Category
Section I (QADI) Percentile
Section II (VALR) Percentile
Overall Percentile

General

NC-OBC

SC

ST

DA

Computation of Composite Score

Components
Weights