Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 14th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Default jy ping lsat

Discuss about jy ping lsat here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for jy ping lsat discussion. If you are looking for information on jy ping lsat then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on jy ping lsat, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: jy ping lsat

My self Ronak and I need to know more about Law School Admission Test (LSAT), for that will you please help me?
Old May 11th, 2017, 12:11 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: jy ping lsat

As per your concern I will let you know information of Law School Admission Test (LSAT), so that I can get idea about the exam.

Registration Fee:
LSAT India 2017 registration fee is Rs. 3800/-. Candidates can pay the application fee by credit card or demand draft/pay order/ banker’s cheque. Only VISA and Master Card will be accepted to pay the registration fee.

The candidates who are paying the fee through demand draft/pay order/banker’s cheque will be required to enter payment details online and obtain an acknowledgement slip

Exam pattern
The LSAT exam pattern will consist of total four sections. The question paper will contain approx (92- 100) multiple choice questions. Candidates have to choose the right answer only.

The time duration will be 35 minutes for each section. Total time duration of LSAT exam will be 2 hours 20 minutes.

For each correct response one mark will be awarded. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper based mode).

There will be no negative marking in this exam. The LSAT 2017 exam pattern is given below:

Section Questions (Approx.) Time
Analytical Reasoning 24 35 Minutes
1st Logical Reasoning 24 35 Minutes
2nd Logical Reasoning 24 35 Minutes
Reading Comprehension 24 35 Minutes
Total 92-100 2 hours 20 minutes

Exam centres
North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow

South: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi

West: Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur

East: Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi