Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 15th, 2016, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default Download Admit Card Of AMU MBBS

Discuss about download admit card of amu mbbs here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for download admit card of amu mbbs discussion. If you are looking for information on download admit card of amu mbbs then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on download admit card of amu mbbs, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: download admit card of amu mbbs

Hi buddy here I am looking for Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) MBBS entrance exam admit card so will you plz let me know process to do download it ?
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: download admit card of amu mbbs

As you want here I am giving below process to do download Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) MBBS entrance exam admit card

Go to the official website of the Aligarh Muslim University exam

Now go to the General Admissions section of the website to find the online links of the Download Admit Cards

Enter the required fields in the downloading window of the website which includes- Course, Roll Number and Date of Birth respectively

Use then Submit tab to generate your online Admit Cards or simply reset it to edit the entered details in the university website

The Applicants can download, print and save their Admit Cards to be used at the time of examinations

Exam pattern

There will be two stages of the exam i.e. Tier 1 (preliminary) and Tier 2(Mains).

Selection of Applicants will depend upon their overall performance in Tier 1 and Tier 2 exam.

In order to get selected for admission, candidates must need to secure at least 50% marks in Tier 2 exam.

Exam duration will be for 180 minutes and there will be 200 multiple/objective questions.

There are four major parts of the question paper i.e. Biology (100 questions), Physics (50 questions) and Chemistry (50 questions).

AMU Tier 1 exam will be organized at AMU campus and other designated test centers whereas, Tier 2 will be held at AMU campus only.

30% of the total candidates appeared in preliminary will be called for Tier 2 exam.