Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 29th, 2015, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Default Anna University DDE Exam Centre

x

Discuss about anna university dde exam centre here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for anna university dde exam centre discussion. If you are looking for information on anna university dde exam centre then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on anna university dde exam centre, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: anna university dde exam centre Discuss about anna university dde exam centre he

Does Centre of Distance Education updated list of exam centres for 2018 session issued by Anna University, if yes I need that list?
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: anna university dde exam centre Discuss about anna university dde exam centre he

According to me Anna University, Centre of Distance Education not yet issued the 2018 session list of exam centres and as you did not mention the particular subject to check the list, here I will tell you way to check.

Have a glance on this process below

Visit official Centre of Distance Education site of Anna University
There at middle page you can see section of news
Then click on it a new page will open which looks like this
There you can get information easily

Anna University, Centre of Distance Education

Currently I have this latest updates announced by them

CDE students of Anna University who have not completed the Degree (MBA/MCA/MSc) programme within the Maximum Duration of time are hereby instructed to contact CDe office for redoing the project on or before 31-12-2017

CEG Study Centre - Schedule for Contact Classes (April 2017 - July 2017) - Semester I & IV.

MIT Study Centre - Schedule for Contact Classes (April 2017 - July 2017) - Semester I/II/III/IV (MBA) & II / IV / VI (MCA).

Anna University Regional Campus, Coimbatore Study Centre - Schedule for Contact Classes (April 2017 - July 2017) - Semester I/III (MBA).

Address;-
Anna University
No.79, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600025