Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 29th, 2015, 03:05 PM
Super Moderator

Default cancel gre

Discuss about cancel gre here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for cancel gre discussion. If you are looking for information on cancel gre then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on cancel gre, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: cancel gre

Hi buddy here I am looking for GRE Exam cancel Registration procedure, so would you plz let me know about the same here , as my brother asking me about the same ??
Old January 18th, 2018, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: cancel gre

Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test that is an admissions requirement for most Graduate Schools in the United States.

As you want here I am telling GRE Exam cancel Registration procedure on your demand :

You must cancel your test registration no later than four full days before your test date or your test fee will be forfeited.

If you cancel your test no later than four full days prior to your test date, you will receive a refund equivalent to half of the original test fee.

For example, the deadline to cancel a Saturday appointment and get a refund is Tuesday. See Payment and Refund Policies.

If you are taking the test in Korea, see the specific refund policy for test takers in Korea.

You can cancel your test in one of two ways:

Online through your ETS Account

Contact GRE Services by phone or email

If canceling by email, be sure to include your name, date of birth, address, registration number and test date.

Exam info:

Type Computer-based or paper-based standardized test.

Developer / administrator Educational Testing Service

Knowledge / skills tested Analytical writing, quantitative reasoning and verbal reasoning.

Purpose Admissions to masters and doctoral degree programs in various universities.

Year started 1949; 69 years ago

Duration About 3 hours and 45 minutes (includes 1-minute breaks after each section and a
10-minute break after third section).

Score / grade range Analytical writing: 0.0 to 6.0 (in 0.5 point increments),

Verbal reasoning: 130 to 170 (in 1 point increments),

Quantitative reasoning: 130 to 170 (in 1 point increments).

Score / grade validity 5 years