Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old November 30th, 2015, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Default AIIMS Paper PDF

Discuss about aiims paper pdf here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for aiims paper pdf discussion. If you are looking for information on aiims paper pdf then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on aiims paper pdf, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: aiims paper pdf

Could you please help me here to get the MBBS Entrance exam paper issued by All India Institutes of Medical Sciences?
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: aiims paper pdf

As per your demand I will get the All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, MBBS Entrance exam paper so that you can solve it easily.

Here is the exam paper

To obtain a p-type germanium semiconductor, it must be doped with
(a) arsenic
(b) antimony
(c) Indium
(d) phosphorous

Sound waves do not.show the phenomenon of
(a) interference
(b) diffraction
(e) refraction
(d) polarisation

The magnifying power of a compound microscope is high If
(a) both me objective and the eyepiece has short focal lengths
(b) both the objectve and the eyepiece have long focal lengths
(c) the objective has a Short focal length and the eyepiece has a long focal length
(d)the objective has a long focal length and the eyepiece has a short focal length

1 curie is
(a) 1 dps
(b) 3 x 1010dps
(c) 106 cos
(d) 3.7 x 1010dps

To double the covering range of a TV transmitter tower, its height should be made
(a) 2 times
(b) 4 times
(c) √2 times
(d) 8 times

An alternatmg voltage V = V0sin ωτ is applied across a circuit. As result I = I0 sin(ωτ)- π/2)flows ill it. The power consumed per cycle is
(a) zero
(b) 0.5 V0I0
(d) 0.707 V0I0
(d) 1.414 V0I0

A prism is made up 0f material of refractive index √3. The angle of prism is A. If the angle of minimum deviation is equal to the angle of the prism, then the value of A is
(a) 30o
(b) 45o
(c) 60o
(d) 75o

The half-life of a radioactive substance is 10 day. This means that
(a) the substance completely disintegrates in 20 days.
(b) the substance completely disintegrates in 40 days.
(c) 1/8 part at the mass of the substance will be left intact at the end of 40 days
(d) 7/8 part of the mass of the substance disintegrates in 30 days.

A source and an observer are moving towards each other with a speed equal to υ/2, where υ is the speed of sound. The source is emitting sound of frequency n.The frequency heard by one observer will be
(a) Zero
(b) n
(c) n/3
(d) 3n

Velocity of sound waves in air is 330 m/s. For a particular sound in air a path difference of 40 cm is equivalent to phase difference of 1.6π. The frequency of the wave is
(a) 165 Hz
(b) 150 Hz
(c) 660 Hz
(d) 330 Hz

A particle is executing linear simple harmonic motion amplitude A. What fraction of the total energy is kinetic when the displacement is half the amplitude.
(a) 1/4
(b) 1/2√2
(c) 1/2
(d) 3/4

Two simple harmonic motions are represented by y1=4sin(πt– π/2) and y2=3cos(4πt). The resultant amplitude is

(a) /
(b) 1
(c) 5
(d) 2+√3

When 20 J of work was done on gas. 40 J of heat energy was released If the initial energy of the gas was 70 J what is the final internal energy’?

(a) 50 J
(b) -150 J
(c) 90 J
(d) 110 J

The value of g at a particular point is 9.8 ms-2 Suppose the earth suddenly shrinks uniformly to half it resent size without losing any mass . The value of g at the same point (distance of the point from the centre of earth does not change) Will now be

(a) 9.8 ms-2
(b) 4.9 ms-2
(c) 19.6 ms-2
(d) 39.2 ms-2

A boy of mass m stands on one end of a wooden plank of length L. and muss M The plank is floating on water, If the boy walks from one end of the plank to the other end at a constant speed the resulting displacement of the plank is given by
(a) mL/M
(b) ML/m
(c) mL/M+m
(d) mL/M-m