Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old January 23rd, 2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default TIBCO RV Download

Discuss about tibco rv download here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for tibco rv download discussion. If you are looking for information on tibco rv download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on tibco rv download, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 20th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: tibco rv download

Hi buddy I want to do download TIBCO Rendezvous (RV) software , so will you plz let me know from where I can do download this software ??
Old March 20th, 2018, 10:37 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: tibco rv download

TIBCO Rendezvous is a software product that provides a message bus for enterprise application integration (EAI).

As you want here I am giving below link from where you can do download TIBCO Rendezvous (RV) software

TIBCO Rendezvous (RV) software
tap.tibco.com/storefront/trialware/tibco-rendezvous-software/prod15003.html

TIBCO Rendezvous (RV) software benefits

Messaging can be publish/subscribe or request/reply, point-to-point or multicast, synchronous or asynchronous, and delivered via the local-area network (LAN), wide-area network (WAN), or the internet;

Choice of qualities of service from lightweight informational messages to reliable and certified delivery;

Peer-to-peer multicast-based messaging for efficient network utilization and scalability;

TIBCO Rendezvous® In-Process Module that embeds Rendezvous capabilities directly into applications for ultra-low latency needs;

Point-to-point and Wide Area Network (WAN) messaging support via TCP and SSL;

Dynamic, source-based routing with interest driven forwarding provides added efficiency and simplified configuration across multiple messaging domains.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in