Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 4th, 2016, 09:07 AM

Default calicut university moderation rules

Discuss about calicut university moderation rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for calicut university moderation rules discussion. If you are looking for information on calicut university moderation rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on calicut university moderation rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:26 PM
jayankb65@gmail.com

Default Re: calicut university moderation rules

for b.tech students moderation marks giving for how many subjects for each semester' or maximum for how many subjects in all semesters. if a student failed 6 subjects in first and second sem is he eligible for moderation marks
Old May 31st, 2017, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have total 2 supply 1 at 4th sem for 5 mark and one at 5th sem for 1 mark Is I'm able to moderate my markz
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamta View Post
Discuss about calicut university moderation rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for calicut university moderation rules discussion. If you are looking for information on calicut university moderation rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on calicut university moderation rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
I will pass in all semester without 6th semester in one subject. I get 25 mark instead of 40. Is any option for getting moderation