Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 10th, 2016, 05:01 PM

Default my ambition in life to become an ias

Discuss about my ambition in life to become an ias here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for my ambition in life to become an ias discussion. If you are looking for information on my ambition in life to become an ias then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on my ambition in life to become an ias, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 29th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: my ambition in life to become an ias

Hi I would like to have the reasons as well as the lists of the books which may assists in the vision of joining the Indian Administration Services?
Old May 29th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: my ambition in life to become an ias

Purposeless life is no lesser than a transgression . Many individuals have no unequivocal point in life. They resemble explorers proceeding with no goal. Somebody has really said that "Progressions don't occur when conditions enhance it happens when we choose to change to ourselves .''

The Vision of turning into an IAS

Vision implies the capacity to consider or arrange the future with creative energy or intelligence.

Motivations to be an IAS officer:

There are many individuals willing to accomplish something useful for people groups of its country.

Government give a chance to IAS officer to make his/her nation a superior

IAS officer can improve lives of conventional individuals, can change the life of a huge number of individuals by battling or taking care of social issues.

You can be a good example of numerous youths or cutting edge who dream to end up noticeably an IAS officer like you.

When you are an IAS, nobody is above you, not by any means legislators, they can't stop you, on the off chance that you need an exchange. Not State government can make any move against you without consent of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) as The state government has a control over the working of the IAS officers.

IAS officer has extraordinary powers and has contacts with top level individuals of India and even at each Government division.

Working of Government and keeping up peace of the state are under the control of the IAS officer.

The IAS officers hold the most astounding positions in the administration workplaces and assume a noteworthy part in strategy development

You can see the change what you need to find in the general public with your capacities.

It's unrealistic to change the whole framework by an IAS officer, however IAS officer constantly tries to take care of the issues, to make the change.

You have to oversee emergency and you should be chief and also a proficient pioneer.

Important Books for Setting Vision for IAS

General Studies: Paper I (2017)
General Studies: Paper II (2017)
Analytical Reasoning
Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
India Year Book 2017
Manorama Yearbook 2017
IAS Prelims 20 Years General Studies Topic-Wise Solved Papers
UPSC Civil Services Prelims in 60 days
22 Years CSAT General Studies IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers (1995-2016)
General Studies Manual