Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 11th, 2016, 12:29 PM

Default odisha si recruitment-14

Discuss about odisha si recruitment-14 here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for odisha si recruitment-14 discussion. If you are looking for information on odisha si recruitment-14 then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on odisha si recruitment-14, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2017, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: odisha si recruitment-14

I want to get the details of recruitment of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) for Sub Inspector SI post so can you provide me?
Old June 5th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: odisha si recruitment-14

There is no latest recruitment in Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) for Sub Inspector SI post.

Here I am providing you the details of latest recruitment.

Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Bhubaneswar has released the notification for the recruitment of 174 Soil Conservation Extension Worker vacancies on contract basis under Director of Soil Conservation and Watershed Development Mission, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.

Total No. of Posts: 174

Name of the Post: Soil Conservation Extension Worker

1. UR: 87 Posts
2. SEBC: 20 Posts
3. SC: 28 Posts
4. ST: 39 Posts

Eligibility Criteria-

Candidates should have passed +2 Science or +2 Vocational Course in Agriculture related subject i.e. Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture/ Repair & Maintence of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any of the Recognised Board and Passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed the High School certificate examination or equivalent examination with Odia as a subject/ medium of examination in non language subject or passed a test in Odia in ME School standard by education department.

Age Limit:

Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 32 years

Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SEBC, SC, ST & Women candidates & 10 years for PWD Candidates.

Selection Process:

Candidates will be selected based on objective type written exam & viva voce test.

Examination Fee:

Candidates should have to pay Rs. 100/- (No Fee for SC/ ST & PWD candidates) through the following modes of payment.

Important Dates:

Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-04-2017

Last Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2017 by 11:55 PM

Last Date for Submission of required documents (Special Category): 07-06-2017

Here I am attaching a pdf file of form