Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 14th, 2016, 10:22 AM

Default jnu delhi ug courses

Discuss about jnu delhi ug courses here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for jnu delhi ug courses discussion. If you are looking for information on jnu delhi ug courses then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on jnu delhi ug courses, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 18th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: jnu delhi ug courses

Sir,
I am a 51 year old lady working in the Income tax dept. In the year 1983, I was enrolled for B.Com (pass ) course in the delhi school of correspondence courses. My roll no.then was 83 B.Com(Pass) 791.
I couldn't clear the paper costing & statistics ( final year). I was given 2 chances. Now I wish to complete my graduation. I lost my certificates/mark sheets, in transit. Kindly inform me if it is possible to get copy of my certificates . If it is possible, payment to be made,if any, may kindly be informed.

Suseela K Govind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message