Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 15th, 2016, 01:55 PM

Default ignou original marksheet

Discuss about ignou original marksheet here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ignou original marksheet discussion. If you are looking for information on ignou original marksheet then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ignou original marksheet, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 9th, 2016, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know my marksheet dispatch status
Old November 12th, 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Plz send my degree marksheet on my address- 40 jai hanuman colony brij Lal nagar teh - malpura post malpura dist Tonk Rajasthan pin 304502 mob 7558680052
Old November 21st, 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

[Sir I want to know my marksheet dispatch status my enrollment no is 147134560 my course code is Mps
Old December 15th, 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: ignou original marksheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by payal View Post
Discuss about ignou original marksheet here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for ignou original marksheet discussion. If you are looking for information on ignou original marksheet then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on ignou original marksheet, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.

pls let me know the dispatch status about my marksheet of b.com (a&f) june 2016 attempt
Old December 19th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ignou original marksheet

My original mark sheet of BA during December'2015 has not been received till. Inquiry has been done but no response from the ignou centre is till received.
Old December 26th, 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir my enrollment no is 140964890 MPS. I have completed my full course in june 16 and result declared as passed with 63./. I have not got my marksheet and degree till now
Old December 31st, 2016, 03:06 PM
cmavikassharma660

Dear Sir,
I have cleared my M.com (MA&FS) in June.16 exam, but my original mark sheet are not received to till date. Please provide status of My original Mark sheet.

Enrolment No.-157197661
Old February 28th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my MAH exam in 2015 but i have no update of marksheet and certificate dispatch status. My roll number is 137600000.
Old March 6th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I hv completed my mcom (ibo+mco) in december 2016.The grade card reflects all the subjects are cleared and I hv received pgdibo grade card and certificate but I have not received original mco grade Card and certificate.please reply.