Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old June 23rd, 2016, 09:40 AM

Default KSEB Sub Engineer

Discuss about kseb sub engineer here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for kseb sub engineer discussion. If you are looking for information on kseb sub engineer then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on kseb sub engineer, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 5th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: kseb sub engineer

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Recruitment of the Sub Engineer Recruitment of the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd ?
Old February 5th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: kseb sub engineer

Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd is a public sector agency under the Government of Kerala, India, that generates, transmits and distributes the electricity supply in the state.

As you Asking for the Information About the Recruitment of the Sub Engineer in the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd Let me tell you that At Present there Are No Job Oprning for any post in KSEB When There is a Job Opening I may Inform you Or you may get the Information by Going to the Official site of the Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Section of Announcement When there is a Job Opening you may get the Notification from this Section

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd