Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 10th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Super Moderator

Default My JEXPO Result

Discuss about my jexpo result here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for my jexpo result discussion. If you are looking for information on my jexpo result then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on my jexpo result, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 24th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: my jexpo result

I have decided to apply for the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education JEXPO exam and searching for details about this exam. Will you provide me my JEXPO result dates along with other dates related to this exam also provide eligibility and qualification to apply for exam?
Old February 24th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: my jexpo result

JEXPO is a state level polytechnic entrance exam, which is also referred as WB Polytechnic. JEXPO 2018 exam is organized by the West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

This examination offers an opportunity to students to get admission in various polytechnic courses offered by different colleges and institutions of the West Bengal state.

Important dates:

JEXPO Exam Date
29 April 2018

VOCLET Exam Date
6 May 2018

JEXPO & VOCLET Result
18 May 2018 (Tentative)

Eligibility:

Qualification:

Students must have cleared 10th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with English, Physical Science/Science, and Mathematics among others as subjects.

Percentage:
Students should have secured at least 35% aggregate (no rounding up) in the 10th class.

Appearing:
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination can also apply.

Age Limit: The date of birth should not be after 1st July 2003.