Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 14th, 2015, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Default Software Architecture BITS Pilani Question Papers

Discuss about software architecture bits pilani question papers here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for software architecture bits pilani question papers discussion. If you are looking for information on software architecture bits pilani question papers then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on software architecture bits pilani question papers, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: software architecture bits pilani question papers

Can you provide me the syllabus of Software Architectures program offered by BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani on which the question paper is based?
Old January 22nd, 2018, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: software architecture bits pilani question papers

The Software Architectures program offered by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani provides the students with a skill-set that enables them to choose and apply a particular architectural strategy per se software system requirements.

The syllabus of Software Architectures program offered by BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Science), Pilani on which the question paper is based is as follows:
Course Description

Software Architecture
1. Software Architecture and its Importance

2. Software Structure and Quality Attributes

3. Understanding the role of Availability, Performance, Modifiability, Testability, Interoperability, Security

4. Introduction to OO Design and UML

5. Documenting Software Architecture

6. Patterns
6.1. Architectural Patterns
6.2. Design Patterns

7. Software architecture for next generation system

Text Book
T1: Len Bass, Paul Clements, Rick Kazman, Software Architecture in Practice, Third edition, Pearson Education, 2013.

Reference Books
R1: Frank Buschmann, Regine Meunier, Hans Rohnert, Peter Sommerlad, Michael Stal, Pattern Oriented Software Architecture – A System of Patterns, Volume I, Wiley, 1996.
R2: Jinesh Varia, Amazon Web Services – Architecting for the Cloud: Best Practices, 2011.
[Available Online]
R3: Microsoft Application Architecture Guide, Second Edition, Microsoft 2009. [Available Online]
R4: Ian Gorton, Essential Software Architecture, Second Edition, Springer 2011.
AR: Additional Readings as assigned and/or made available online by the I/C. RA: Reading Assignments. All such reading assignments will be included in the syllabi for the written examinations.
Old December 17th, 2022, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone help me with software architecture assignment questions please..