Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old July 5th, 2016, 03:47 PM

Default objective questions for ugc net

Discuss about objective questions for ugc net here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for objective questions for ugc net discussion. If you are looking for information on objective questions for ugc net then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on objective questions for ugc net, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: objective questions for ugc net

Can you tell me if only objective type multiple choice questions are asked in UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)?
Old May 13th, 2017, 05:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: objective questions for ugc net

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts UGC National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). As per the UGC NET exam pattern, the exam will have three papers and it is compulsory for candidates to appear in all papers.

The UGC NET paper I will be of general nature intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. Paper II and III of UGC NET will be of subject selected by candidates for pursuing Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) programmes.

UGC NET Exam Pattern 2017

• UGC NET 2017 Exam Day – The UGC NET 2017 January session exam is scheduled to be held on January 22.
• Exam Duration: The examination timing of UGC NET 2017 is give below.

UGC NET Exam Duration
Papers Exam Time
UGC NET 2017 Paper I 09:30 am to 10:45 am
UGC NET 2017 Paper II 11:15 am to 12:30 pm
UGC NET 2017 Paper III 02:00 pm to 04:30 pm

• Exam Mode Offline: Pen and Paper based exam. One has to be answer in the specially designed machine-gradable OMR sheet.
• Language of Paper English/Hindi: UGC NET question booklet will be a bilingual paper i.e. English and Hindi
• Types of question (MCQ) – The question will be of multiple choices. One has to choose correct response from the given options. Question of UGC NET will be from the syllabus as prescribed by examination authority
• Number of questions - The Paper I and II of UGC NET will have a total of 100 questions in each paper. The paper III will have 150 questions
• Marking Scheme - Each question will be of 2 marks
• Negative Marking - There is no negative marking for incorrect answer

UGC NET Exam Pattern

Paper Number of Question Duration Marks
I 60 out of which 50 question to be attempted 01 hour & 15 minutes 100
II 50 questions all are compulsory 01 hour & 15 minutes 100
III 75 questions all are compulsory 02 hour & 30 minutes 150

• UGC NET Paper I:
It will be of general nature intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of one.
It will primarily design to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
It will have 60 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each out of which the candidate are required to answer any 50.
If one attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate will be evaluated

• UGC NET Paper II:
This paper will have 50 objective type questions.
The question will be from the subject selected by one.
Each question will carry 2 marks.
One has to attempt all questions

• UGC NET Paper III:
It will consist of 75 objective type questions from the subject selected by the candidate.
Each question will carry 2 marks.
One has to attempt all questions

• The UGC NET Paper II and Paper III will be compulsory for candidates and cover entire syllabus including all electives, without options