Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old July 7th, 2016, 09:18 AM

Default nit warangal branch change rules

Discuss about nit warangal branch change rules here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for nit warangal branch change rules discussion. If you are looking for information on nit warangal branch change rules then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on nit warangal branch change rules, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: nit warangal branch change rules

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the branch Change Rule of the National Institute of Technology Warangal ?
Old May 23rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: nit warangal branch change rules

The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is a public engineering institution located in Warangal, India. It is recognised as an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.

The branch Change Rules of the National Institute of Technology Warangal is given below

Branch Change Rule

1. Student admitted to a particular branch of the B.Tech course will normally continue studying in that branch till completion.

2. However, in special cases the Institute may permit a student, admitted through JEE (Main) to change from one branch to another after the first year. Such changes will be permitted, strictly in accordance with the provisions laid down hereafter.

3. Only those students will be eligible for consideration for a change of branch after the I Year II semester, who have —

(a) Completed all the credits prescribed in the I Year I semester and I Year II
semesters.

(b) Obtained a CGPA of not less than 8.5 at the end of the I Year II semester in single
attempt only.
4. Students who are repeating I Year are not eligible.
5. Application for a change of branch must be made by intending eligible students in the form prescribed for this purpose. The Associate Dean - Academic will call for applications sometime in the second semester of each academic year and the completed forms must be submitted to him/her within the last date specified inthe notification.
6. Students may enlist up to seven choices of branch, in order of preference to which they wish to change over. It will not be permissible to alter the choices after the application has been submitted.

7. Change of branch shall be made strictly on the basis of merit of the applicants. For this purpose the CGPA obtained at the end of the I Year II semester shall be considered. Ties will be resolved by the JEE (Main) rank of the applicants.

8. The applicants may be allowed a change of branch, strictly in the order of merit, subject to the limitation that the present strength of stud ents in any Branch at most can be increased by THREE.

a) Subject to the condition that the student strengthin a particular branch from which
transfer is made, does not fall below 85% of the existing strength.

For more Details you may Consider the below Attachement that is Free to Download

For any Query you may Contact to the National Institute of Technology, Warangal the contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Address: National Institute of Technology Campus, Warangal, Telangana 506004
Phone: 0870 245 9191
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIT Warangal branch Change Rule.pdf (197.8 KB, 0 views)