Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old July 8th, 2016, 02:01 PM

Default icai ca cpt results june exam

Discuss about icai ca cpt results june exam here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for icai ca cpt results june exam discussion. If you are looking for information on icai ca cpt results june exam then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on icai ca cpt results june exam, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 2nd, 2017, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: icai ca cpt results june exam

From where I can get 2017 June Session CA-CPT exam result announced by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, for that I need your help?
Old June 2nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: icai ca cpt results june exam

I would like to tell you that Institute of Chartered Accountants of India not yet conducted the 2017 June Session CA-CPT exam, here I will get updates about the exam, so that you can go through it and have idea.

Syllabus
Fundamental Accounting: - Introduction to Company Accounts, Partnerships Accounts Theoretical Framework, Depreciation Accounting, Bank Reconciliation Statement etc.

Mercantile Law:- Different types of acts like goods act 1930, Indian contract act 1872 and Partnership act 1932.

Quantitative Aptitude: - basic concepts of differential and integral calculus, sets, functions and relations, simple and compound interest, ratio and proportion, logarithms and Indices.

General Economics: - Economy reforms in India, theories on production and cost, demand & supply and micro economics.

Tentative dates
Last date to register with ICAI for CPC course April 1st week, 2017

Availability of application form for CA CPT Jun 2017 from April 1st week, 2017

Last date for application form submission April Last week, 2017 to May 1st week, 2017

Application form Correction Window – I May 1st week

Admit card May Last week, 2017

Date of examination June 3rd week, 2017

CA CPT Result of Jun 2017 declaration July 2017

Paper Pattern:-
It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course, which is held twice a year in June and December for registered students of Common Proficiency Course (CPC).

The test comprises of four subjects viz., Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude with an objective to test basic knowledge in these subject areas.

This test is for 200 marks and is divided into two sessions of two hours each with a break in between. CPT is an objective type test with negative marking. Subjects are to be studied in CPT as follows:

SESSION – I ( Two Sections – Two hours – 100 marks )
Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 marks )
Section B: Mercantile Laws ( 40 marks )

SESSION – II ( Two Sections – Two hours – 100 marks)
Section C: General Economics ( 50 marks )
Section D: Quantitative Aptitude ( 50 marks)

Address:-
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Indraprastha Marg
Post Box No. 7100
NEW DELHI - 110 002

Phone:-
[+91] (11) 3989 3989