Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old July 8th, 2016, 04:43 PM

Default shiats model paper

Discuss about shiats model paper here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for shiats model paper discussion. If you are looking for information on shiats model paper then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on shiats model paper, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: shiats model paper

Can you provide me the paper pattern for Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS) Entrance Exam on which the question paper is based?
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: shiats model paper

Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS) conducts Entrance Test for admission to its various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programmes.

SHIATS Entrance Pattern:-
All candidates for the admission to Undergraduate Programmes are required to attempt a total of 150 questions from Undergraduate Booklet UG-1 or UG-2 as per their Qualifying Examination.

Details of Undergraduate Test Booklets:-

UG-1 (For the Subject Group Codes) PCM / PCB / PCMB / HBC group (Total No. of Questions -150)

i) Compulsory Section:-

General Aptitude - 60 questions

ii) Optional Section

Physics - 30 questions
Mathematics - 30 questions
Biology - 30 questions
Home Science - 30 questions
Chemistry - 30 questions

1. Candidates of all the subject groups mentioned above are required to attempt the compulsory section (i)
2. From the optional section (ii) one need to attempt any 3 Subjects as per the qualifying exam and subject group code filled in the admission form.

UG- 2 (For the Subject Group Codes) AGRI / ARTS / COM (Total No. of Questions-150)

i) Compulsory Section

ii) Optional Section
Agriculture for AGRI - 90 questions or
Arts Subjects for ARTS - 90 questions or
Commerce Subjects for COM - 90 questions

Candidates of the above mentioned subject group codes are required to attempt the compulsory section (i) and any One from the optional section (ii) from Undergraduate Test booklet UG-2 as per their subject group code filled in the application form.

Test Booklets for Postgraduate Programmes (PG, B. Ed.,& M. Ed)

1. For PG programmes one need to attempt a total of 160 questions from PG Section of Postgraduate Booklet.
2. One appearing for B. Ed. & M.Ed. programmes are required to attempt a total of 200 questions (i.e. 150 questions from PG Section and 40 questions from additional section; B. Ed. Section, M.Ed. Section as per their qualifying examination and choice filled in the application form.

PG Section (For the Subject Group Codes) AGRI/HSC/BIO/ABF/SCI/OTH/ETE

i) Compulsory Section:

Ii) Optional Section:-

AGRI -90 questions
BIO -90 questions
ABF -90 questions
HSC -90 questions
SCI -90 questions
OTH -90 questions
ETE - 90 questions

B. Ed. Section (Additional Section for B. Ed.)

Teaching Aptitude - 50 question

M.Ed. Section (Additional Section for M. Ed.)

Teaching Management - 50 questions

Details of Postgraduate Test Booklets:-

Test Booklets - Subjects - Subject Group Code

PG Section - Agriculture, Biology, Technology, Agri (Bio Group), Technology (Engg Group) Home Science, Science and Others - AGRI/BIO/ABF/ETE/HSC/SCI/OTH
B. Ed Section - Additional Section For B. Ed.
M. Ed Section - Additional Section For M.Ed.

1. Entrance Test for all Undergraduate (UG) programmes will be conducted in both Hindi & English languages.
2. Entrance Test for all Postgraduate (PG) programmes will be conducted in English language only.
3. Negative Marking- For each wrong answer 1.0 mark will be deducted.