Go Back   2023 2024 Courses.Ind.In > Main Category > Main Forum

Old December 16th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

Default MARKFED CG Recruitment

Discuss about markfed cg recruitment here. Welcome to Courses.ind.in and this page is for markfed cg recruitment discussion. If you are looking for information on markfed cg recruitment then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any updated or latest information on markfed cg recruitment, then please share you knowledge with our experts in the “Reply” box below. Your reply will be published here and your knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at Courses.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: markfed cg recruitment

My father informed me about recruitment in Marketing Federation Ltd. (MARKFED) Raipur (CG). I have searched about latest recruitments but didn’t get any information. So tell me from where I can get information latest recruitments in Marketing Federation Ltd. (MARKFED) Raipur (CG)?
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: markfed cg recruitment

The Marketing Federation Ltd. (MARKFED) Raipur is an Apex level Federation of Cooperative Marketing Societies in the State of Chhatttisgarh.

It was established in 2000.

As you want to know about latest recruitments in MARKFED, so here I want to inform you that the MARKFED will release latest recruitments soon for several posts.

When it will release notification, we will update information on the website where you are visiting now.

You also can get information about latest recruitments on the official website of MARKFED.

You should follow these important instructions:

Instructions:
Visit on Homepage of Official Website of MARKFED.

You will see RECRUITMENT link located in top right side on Homepage.

Click on that link and reach on a new page that looks like following screen shot:

MARKFED will publish latest recruitment notifications on this page.

You will download notifications and get complete information related to recruitments.

Contact Details
Marketing Federation Ltd. (MARKFED)
880,Civil Lines, Raipur-492001
Chhattisgarh
(0771) 4099546 /2425235
(0771) 2424017
mf_ctrlroom_raipur@gov.in